REPHALT (O)PA is a cold workable and reactive curing open pore asphalt mix for repair and maintenance of drainage pavements – whisper asphalt.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Repair of porous asphalt, drainage pavements and whispering asphalts
- For professional filling of damaged areas (impact and drill core holes)
- Repair of small-area milled surfaces on roads of all load categories
Product: REPHALT (O)PA
Packaging: 25 kg
Palletising: 24 or 32 buckets
The surface must be clean, free of loose particles and dry or slightly damp.
Thorough sweeping is usually sufficient. Can also be applied at temperatures just below 0 °C.
With appropriate compaction, approx. 20kg/cm and m².
At a glance
Repair asphalt for porous asphalt
- Free from mineral flux oils and solvents
- Fully recyclable
- Hardens with water
- Cold processable
- Immediately passable after installation