DOSENASPHALT consists of a sand component with
grit-graded rock material of grain size 0/4 and a special
emulsion of polymer-modified bitumen.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Removing smaller indentations
- Compensating for differences in levels
- Filling wide cracks or joints
- Creating small ramps
- Corrections after sewer shaft repairs
- Levelling road fixtures to protect from snow ploughs
- Backfilling rumple strips that are no longer needed
Packaging: 25 kg Sand + 25 kg Emulsion
Palletising: 40 bags sand + 40 bags tins emulsion on two europallets
ADVICE! Rapid processing is essential! At 25°C, the curing time of the material is a matter of minutes. The finished material does NOT have to be compacted! The finished surface is rainproof after 2–3 hours at the earliest (depending on weather and installation thickness).
The substrate must be slightly damp, and free from
contamination, dust and grease. The temperature
during processing should be at least +20°C in summer
and +10°C in spring and autumn.
For an average installation thickness of 1 cm, one unit of
DOSENASPHALT is required for approx. 1 m².
At a glance
The do-it-yourselft asphalt form a “can”
- Easy to apply
- Installation thicknesses 0-15 mm
- Cost-effective over small areas