STRADAFIX® is a fuel-resistant, mineral-filled, polymer-based slurry that
can also be used in enclosed spaces.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Visual alignment of different asphalt surfaces
- Sealing fine cracks and open-pored/rough asphalt
- Regenerating lightly to moderately stressed traffic areas (e.g. car parks,
house driveways, courtyards, footpaths and cycle paths)
Packaging: 15 kg
Palletising: 12-48 tin buckets
ADVICE: STRADAFIX® is NOT suitable for levelling work! Any cracks in the underlay of 2–3 mm can be filled using STRADAFIX®. Once the pre-treated areas have dried completely, the surface can be covered using STRADAFIX ®.
For sealing, the substrate must be dry, clean and free from oil/grease. Contaminated asphalt surfaces must be cleaned using a high-pressure cleaner. The cleaned surface must be damp, but not wet. The ground temperature should be between +10°C and +30°C during processing.
Depending on the roughness of the substrate to be sealed, 1.0–2.5 kg/m² STRADAFIX® is required.
At a glance
Regenerating agent for maintaining asphalt surfaces
- Engine oil and diesel resistant
- Easy to process
- Also suitable for interiors