REFUG® is a cold-processable, polymer-modified, high-quality
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Grouting joints, cracks and joints on traffic surfaces of all load categories
- Restoring grid cracks and dilatation joints
- Restoring longitudinal joints between concrete and asphalt
- Restoring connection joints (e.g. kerbstones, step treads and risers,
paving stone and façade joints)
- Filling induction loops
REFUG® 2K REFUG® 2K
Component A Component B
Komp A: 4,6 kg Komp B: 0,4 kg
60 units per component on pallet
For concrete joints, pre-treatment with REAKTIV PRIMER is recommended.
By choosing a suitable scattering sand, the filled joint can be colour-matched to its surroundings.
As REFUG® completely fills almost all cavities of a joint, re-pouring may be necessary.
The substrate must be free from contamination, dust
and grease. The material temperature must be between
+15°C and +30°C during processing.
Approx. 1 kg REFUG® corresponds to a volume of 1 dm³.
At a glance
Cold-processable, elastic joint sealing compound in 5 kg unit
- Permanently elastic and plastic
- Can be processed manually