JOINT SEALING COMPUND
REFUG® is a cold-processable, polymer-modified,
high-quality sealing compound.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Grouting joints, cracks and joints on traffic surfaces of all load categories
- Restoring grid cracks
- Restoring longitudinal joints between concrete and asphalt
- Restoring connection joints (e.g. kerbstones,
step treads and risers, paving stone and façade joints)
- Filling induction loops
For concrete joints, a pretreatment with REAKTIV PRIMER is recommended. By choosing a suitable scattering sand, the filled joint can be color-matched to its surroundings.
As REFUG® completely fills almost all cavities of a joint, re-pouring may be necessary.
The substrate must be free from contamination, dust
and grease. The material temperature must be between
+15°C and +30°C during processing.
1 kg REFUG® corresponds to a volume of 1 dm³.
At a glance
Cold-processable, elastic joint sealing compound in the cartridge
- Applicable in outdoor– and inner area
- Short construction site closure times
- Can be processed manually